Monday, April 02, 2007

Picture Sunday

My morning essentials: Clarins Hydration Plus moistute lotion, Kiehl's Ultimate Strength hand salve, St Ives 24 Hour Moisture body lotion, Vaseline, Kiehl's SPF 15 tinted lip balm, Sanex deordorant and my contact lens solution.

Kiehl's Grapefruit bath and shower cleanser, Aveda Rosemary and Mint body wash, Ren Moringa Seed Micro Protein shampoo, Aveda Shampure. Though I don't use both shampoos or both body washes at the same time.

Hogarth at the Tate Britain, and some very Hogarthian trees. The exhibition gallery was chock full of walking sticks and smelled like a nursing home.

A stroll in the sunshine through Hyde Park. The sunshine and Spring weather brought out the crowds. We ate a hot dog for lunch.

Pretty blue flowers in the park, and my husband's hand.

A wander round Selfridges food hall, but we didn't buy anything. We did, however, pick up a Bosch toaster from John Lewis - one of the items on our wedding gift list they hadn't been able to deliver two weeks ago.

Sea bass on a bed of tomatoes and potatoes for dinner at home. My husband had bought the fish fillets from Seymour Road this morning before we went out.

I indulge in a little bit of blog surfing while my husband complains, "Why don't you consider me to be a blog and look at me and speak to me?" But I love David Bryne and fervently wish David Bowie kept a proper blog - how rivetting that would be.

And now we're settling down to a night watching Hill Street Blues season 1 and immersing ourselves in a New York City that was once considered much more gritty and grimy than it is considered to be now.

No comments: