Friday, April 20, 2007

My so-called life

Today I have
  • Written a new business proposal for a top international news channel
  • Written a mid-project review presentation for a top international charity
  • Wondered why my annual review hasn't been scheduled in yet
  • Chatted with HR whether it's worth merging my existing pension with the company one
  • Eaten leftover chilli tofu and rice for lunch at my desk
  • Enjoyed the freedom of walking outside into sunshine in heels that don't hurt
  • Enjoyed the sensation of a cute guy checking me out at length then not checking me out when he catches sight of my wedding and engagement rings glinting proudly in the sunshine
  • Realised I need to get my hair cut urgently as my hair is getting caught in too many things now
  • Browsed The Gap, Oasis, Top Shop and Zara for pretty summer blouses, but hold back from buying cause I've already bought four pretty summer blouses from The Gap, Oasis, Top Shop and Zara this week
  • Nearly eaten an entire packet of Ambala Bombay Mix
  • Waited for M to come home from work while nearly eating that entire packet of Ambala Bombay Mix
  • Worried about M's long working hours knowing that his department has surrendered one person to suicide and another to The Priory in recent months
  • Only read up to number 3 of a book called 101 Things I Wish I Knew When I Got Married by Linda and Charlie Bloom
  • Eaten pasta with gooey Gorgonzola and broccoli for dinner
  • Browsed through far too many blogs in my Google Reader account
  • Read New Woman and Grazia magazines cover to cover
  • Chastised myself for not spending the evening more usefully, such as reading literature or the newspaper or painting my toenails
  • Now trying to resist the urge to check work emails from home

No comments: