Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Home alone

I've been home alone since last night as M is in France working on a case. Luckily, these lovely ladies have been keeping me company.

I've also been indulging in some skincare experiments. Ren's Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum makes my skin glow with rude health the next morning, even after an early work-week wake up call. Tonight, I'm trying Clarins Facial Treatment Oil - Santal. Tomorrow night, I will try good old-fashioned, and cheap, almond oil and decide which is best for me.

I don't yet have wrinkles but my skin does get dry. I only use moisturiser on my face, and only then in the morning. My mother has only ever used Nivea on her face and her skin is beautifully smooth. A friend of mine told me long ago never to touch the face too much and to never over-rub the skin even with cream. Her skin is wrinkle free and she's in her mid-thirties now.

Update (19 April): Result! It's the Ren Omega 3 Serum - what a standout that is. My skin is positively dew-like. I should buy shares in Ren!

No comments: