Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Four things

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Supermarket checkout clerk, high school teacher, university lecturer, interactive marketing manager.

Four films you would watch over and over:
2001: A Space Odyssey, American Beauty, In The Mood For Love, Out Of Africa.

Four places you have lived:
Hull in North England, Cheyenne River Reservation in South Dakota, Dehra Dun in the Indian Himalayas, Brixton in South London.

Four TV programmes you love to watch:
Sex And The City, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Four places you have been on holiday:
Goa, New York City, Thailand, Czechoslovakia.

Four sites you visit daily:
BBC Technology, New York Times Technology, Bloglines, Flickr.

Four of your favourite foods:
My mum's cauliflower curry, my dad's spring onion and potato curry, Wasabi's spicy sashimi salad, M's borlotti bean and parsley risotto.

Four places you would rather be right now:
I can hear M cooking in the kitchen, I'm on the computer, it's cold outside but warm inside - can't think where else I'd rather be right now. Okay, that's cheating: On a longtail boat cruising the back canals of Bangkok; walking along Brooklyn Bridge towards the shimmering Wall Street skyline; browsing the colourful wares on sale at Paltan Bazaar in Dehra Dun, India; eating delicate tuna tartare at Roka on London's Charlotte Street.

I tagged myself on this meme, but it's fun nonetheless and the first meme I've ever done.

No comments: