Saturday, December 11, 2004

Evening in Morocco

Spent a wonderful evening at home with friends where, as usual, we put the world to rights. I cooked a Moroccan spread:

Some photos from the night.

Other links today:
+ The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trailer is now out, directed by Tim Burton and starring Johnny Depp, who alone is enough to make me see this movie (I rarely enjoy remakes but I'll make the hormonal exception here).
+ Hidden London. A gem of a site.
+ Computers can be compared with the "little black dress - reliable and functional, there when you need it, and readily accessorized to be as individual as you are." Intel's new study on women and technology.
+ Is the low-carb boom over? I lost 28 lbs last year on this diet, without resorting to low-carb products. Just keep it natural and it's easy.
+ Photo site a hit with bloggers. Gushing article on Flickr by Wired.
+ Some Firefox 1.0 tweaks
+ Homeless Iraq vets showing up at shelters

No comments: