We're eating M's homemade granola, made with chopped Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, oats, maple syrup, honey, dried strawberries, dried cranberries and sultanas.
I love Summer mornings, especially on a work day.
Recipe for granola
- Roughly chop some nuts - M used Brazil buts, hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds
- Mixed together with whole oats, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- Heat together maple syrup and honey
- Mix the syrup mixture with the nuts and seeds - spread out on baking tray and lightly toast in oven
- Spread out the mixture to cool down and dry
- Add mixed dried fruit - M used dried strawberries, cranberries and sultanas