Friday, February 23, 2007

This is it

I left work last night to great excitement amongst my colleagues. They'd bought me gift tokens and a lovely card. Then today I spent a few hours in Aveda in Holborn having intensive hair treatments to make everything shine as I'm wearing my hair down. They did my hands and nails too. I'm back at home now packing a bag as we're in a hotel tonight near the wedding venue with our families. I've gone through our list a thousand times. Now I'm printing our vows onto cards and double-checking we have everything else printed off - the readings, the order of service, the table settings... M's now phoning a black cab. The champagne is chilling in the fridge for the two of us when we return home again. By tomorrow night I will be a married woman. This is it...

No comments: