Saturday, December 22, 2007

Uh-oh...

... I've discovered Celebrity Baby Blog and Baby Razzi and am now addicted. Did you know Britney Spear's 16 year old sister is pregnant? And so is Lily Allen. Okay, so you all knew. I've not been keeping up with the gossip, I admit it!

Better tear myself away from the computer and go out and finish up my Christmas shopping! M's just returned from a work trip to the US so we met up last night for a Korean meal at Bi-won on Coptic Street. I was laden down with maternity clothes from Top Shop, Benetton and M&S as at 17 weeks many of my existing clothes are on the tight and uncomfortable side (and I no longer want to stretch my designer clothes). This weekend, we're going to try and take it easy. Christmas shopping today in town and then home to cook a roast chicken and watch Spiderman 3 on DVD.

I'm working on Christmas Eve but then my mother-in-law and sister-in-law will join us for Christmas itself at our place. M is cooking roast goose with red cabbage plus chestnut and apple stuffing, which I am really looking forward to as I've never eaten goose before.

Have a lovely Christmas all!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Have a specially happy Christmas this year! In general probably not a great idea to 'eat for two', but at Christmas, why not? xxx

Anonymous said...

SilentOne

Merry Christmas to you. Have a great one. Have you already moved into your new place ?
Enjoy this trimester - it really is the best one...

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Jean. I must admit, my appetite has not increased at all so far - I'm actually eating a little less than normal and the only part of my body getting bigger is my bump. Fortunately, according to the scans, the baby is growing at the normal rate.

Hi SilentOne. Haven't moved in yet. Things are moving at a frustratingly slow pace and now it's all slowed down even further due to Christmas and New Year. We're hoping to move in in January - more likely the end of.