Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Days like these

The re-writing continues, slowly but surely.

This picture frame allows me to rotate Little Planet's artwork.

Little Planet made a combined Valentine's Day and 5th Wedding Anniversary card for us.

I got this cute little knitting counter free in a magazine
.

My mother bought this cushion cover in Assam, India.

A light snack.

Little Planet's breakfast plate.

My first cable scarf; my first ever attempt at cable stitch.

I finished sewing these linen tablemats yesterday.

Little Planet is so into her princesses these days that they marry each other, have children together (only daughters), and men are strictly not allowed to enter their world.

4 comments:

LikeItSpicy said...

Gorgeous pictures, Planethalder! What camera do you use?

Planethalder said...

Thanks. It's an Olympus Pen E-P1.

chaton de luxe said...

wow LOVE the scarf!! and the napkins!!!

Planethalder said...

Thank you. I'm feeling rather proud of myself as I only started to knit a couple of years ago and sew for the first time late last year :-) It's liberating being able to create things for my own home (and self!). Mr Planet wants a cable knit tank top now, but that may take a few years.