- Bought jeans, blouses, tights, shoes and ti-shirts from French Connection, Gap, Cos, Uni Qlo, Selfridges and Wolford
- Lunched at Itsu (sushi) on Regent Street and Ikeda (mixed tempura) off Bond Street
- Breakfasted with M before his work, at Konditor & Cook (sausage rolls) on the Greys Inn Road
- Stocked up on provisions at the John Lewis food hall (mainly salad leaves) and teas at Postcard Teas (Sparrow's Tongue, First Flush and Masala Chai)
- Watched the moving Genova and poignant Gran Torino at cinemas in the West End
- Viewed Kutlug Ataman's engrossingly familiar family home movies at the Thomas Dane Gallery (photo above) and Andreas Hofer's mythic art constructs at Hauser & Wirth
- Eaten spaghetti carbonara, chilli tofu and chickpea and tomato stew at home for dinner
- Househunted in North London with my mother, who is planning on moving down here to be closer to her only grandchild
And at the end of next week, I return to work. My maternity leave is coming to an end and I am both excited and nervous about this. Excited, because I am returning to a job I love; nervous, because... how am I going to fit it all in and be good in my roles as professional, wife and mother?
Time will tell.